Discovering You provides coaching services for small business professionals and leaders who choose to learn on an individual basis.
Our Coaching services will help you increase your level of emotional intelligence required to be an effective business professional or leader in the workplace today.
Christene’s 1:1 Coaching process provides insight into:
- How burn out can sneak up on you
- Do you fit the Profile of a burn out candidate?
- How to become more self-aware of the emotional, physical and mental signs or symptoms our bodies provide us
- Learn how to change your mindset towards positive results
- Break the habits that cause procrastination and prevent you from taking effective action
- How to bring more Joy into your life through our “Joy Principles” module
- How to become more resilient to the adversities in business
Do You Know your Emotional Quotient (EQ)?
Social + Emotional Intelligence (S+EI) can be learned and strengthened throughout our lives. And research indicates the quickest way to enhance your S+EI skills are through S+EI coaching.
The SEIP is the most comprehensive assessment instrument for measuring emotional intelligence (EQ) on the market today. It accurately measures a person’s S+EI in 26 distinct competencies, including emotional self-awareness, emotional self-management, personal power, stress management, resilience, as well as such social intelligence skills as the ability to use powerful influencing skills, manage conflict, and build trust, just to name a few. Please review our S+EI web page to see all 26 competencies.
The SEIP assessment results describe specific behavior of individuals who demonstrate each S+EI competency as well as the behavior of individuals lacking the S+EI competency. It also provides a wide variety of developmental suggestions for improving upon each S+EI competency.
The results provided by the SEIP include:
- SEIP assessment work book
- 90 minute Review Session on the significance and benefits of the assessment.
- Personal Development Plan: to identify specific actions you can take to support your commitment toward increasing your level of effectiveness.
Social & Emotional Intelligence 360 Profile – An assessment by others.
The experience of a 360 assessment benefits:
- Blind spots- we can’t know what they might be unless we get feedback from others
- We can never really be sure how others perceive us, in terms of our strengths as well as potential development needs, unless we have their honest feedback.
The results provided by the SEIP 360 include:
- SEIP assessment work book
- 90 minute Review Session – significance and benefits of the assessment
- Personal Development Plan – identify actions you can take to support your commitment to increasing your level of awareness and effectiveness.
If you are in a state of flux and under performing, let Christene help you find the root cause